Effective Date: October 3, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you use or sign up for our website services. This includes:
- Account information like your name, email address, and password when you register for an account
- Profile information you provide for your user profile like your photo and bio
- Payment information when you subscribe to paid services or make purchases
- Usage activity including your visits to our website, what pages you view, clicks, searches, purchases, and other actions
- Communications you send us, including feedback and questions
- Demographic data like your location, age, and gender
- Other information you submit to us or that we collect with your consent
How We Use Information
We use your personal information for the following:
- Provide our services and operate our website
- Personalize content and experiences for you
- Market products and services that may interest you
- Conduct research and analysis to improve our offerings
- Communicate with you about our products, services, contests, and promotions
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security, and technical issues
- Comply with our legal obligations
- With your consent, serve personalized ads to you on third party platforms
- Other purposes disclosed at the time of collection
We do not share your personal information without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- With third party service providers that assist us in operating the website and our business. These include payment processors, hosting services, analytics providers, marketing providers, and others.
- If required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- To investigate or address illegal activity or security issues
- To protect our rights and property as well as the rights and safety of others
- As part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transfer involving all or part of CreepyNet
- With your consent or at your request
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Data Security and Retention
We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information through technical and organizational security measures. Despite this, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
We retain personal information as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Accessing, Correcting, Deleting Data
You have rights to access, correct, and delete the personal information we collect. You can manage your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to requests in a reasonable timeframe.
Our website is not intended for children under 16. We do not intentionally collect information on children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us information, we will take steps to delete their information. Contact us if you believe we may have information on a child under 16.